Victron SmartSolar Bluetooth MPPT Solar Charge Controller 150/70
Victron SmartSolar Bluetooth MPPT Solar Charge Controllers Features:
Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control panel, Venus GX, PC or other devices
Ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve.
- Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP.
- The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
Outstanding conversion efficiency
- No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- The full output current up to 40°C (104°F).
Flexible charge algorithm
- Fully programmable charge algorithm and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch.
Extensive electronic protection
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
- PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
- PV reverse current protection.
Internal temperature sensor
- Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Real-time data display options
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other devices.
- Color Control GX panel or CCGX